Thursday, October 13, 2011

Project in the Works: Seventh Studio Album (Eric Benet)


Eric Benet is busy working on his forthcoming seventh studio album and while fans won't hear the followup to 2010's "Lost In Time," until later next year, Benet recently opened up Essence Magazine about his forthcoming album. During his interview he told Essence the following.

"A lot of my music reflects wherever I am in my life. I’m in a really great place right now. My last album was a bit of an homage to ’70s soul, but with this record I’m going to take a very contemporary approach to old-school songwriting integrity."
While a potential release date has yet to be released for the set, the first single lifted from the set will be a fan favorite "Real Love," which he has been performing on the road lately. With that said, lookout for the album sometime next year and until then, you can still enjoy the smooth sounds of "Lost In Time."

No comments:

Post a Comment