Friday, October 14, 2011

Album in the Works: "Open Invitation" (Tyrese)


Tyrese is busy putting the finishing touches on his forthcoming fifth studio album "Open Invitation," which is due out November 1st. With that said, the official tracklisting for the set has just recently hit the net and you can check it out below. Featuring collaborations with Ludacris, Jay Rock, Rick Ross, and Candice, it's interesting to note that the joint "Rest of Our Lives" featuring Brandy and/or Melanie Fiona is missing. While what I've heard thus far from the album has been solid, "Rest of Our Lives" was my favorite joint recorded for the project and I am somewhat surprised to see it missing from the set!

Tracklisting:

1. I’m Home featuring Jay Rock
2. I Gotta Chick featuring Rick Ross
3. Stay
4. Best of Me
5. Nothing On You
6. One Night
7. It’s All On Me
8. Too Easy featuring Ludacris
9. Takeover
10. I Miss That Girl
11. Interlude
12. Make Love
13. Angel featuring Candice
14. Walk
15. What Took You So Long
16. Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment